Thursday, April 29, 2010

ABC... Easy as 123!

It's my morning off, the noisy middle school kids have woken me up so I decided that since they are off learning away that I shoulb be working on my ABC's, too!
Oh, god.
How cheesy am I?
I'm so sorry. Please feel free to stop reading now.

I saw this on someones blog (forgive me for forgetting whos) and thought it was fun. So, I decided to be a copycat. I did change a few of the categories but most of the question part is directly from her.

A. Addiction: Your love is my drug. LOL Just kidding, I'm really lame today right?
Real Answer: Home Depot. It is my crack.

B. Bed size: Queen. Yep, hubs and I sleep in a queen sized bed and HATE every moment on it! We are in desperate need to upgrade but I am in LURVVV with my bedroom set and can't even think to part with my headboard / footboard combo in all her glory!

C. Chore I hate: Laundry. I am never EVER caught up. My downstairs is Mt. Etna and I HATE.

D. Dog or Cat?: Dogs. I love my dog. I will admit to you, there are times that I like my Louie more than I like the humans I live with.

E. Essential part of my day: Primping Time. I absolutely have to get my glamour time in or I turn in to a giant biatch. According to my family I have horns that show if I skip.

F. Favorite Animal: Right now, Dogs. Specifically named Louie.

G. Gold or Silver: Both. But, more gold than silver.

H. Height: 5'4" (Go ahead. You can make short jokes.)

I. Instrument I wish I could play: The piano. When I was a kid I really wanted to learn to play the piano. I still think it would be a fun instrument to learn but when I took lessons years ago they told me I had to cut my nails! CUT MY NAILS! Yea. We're done.

J. Job: I'm a hell of a wife, between cooking and cleaning and errand running you'd think I was being paid but no... I do work as a financial manager for an apartment complex. It has its good and bad days but overall I enjoy it!

K. Kids: Just the one I'm married to.

L. Living Arrangements: We own the cutest home ever! I love remodeling it and turning it into my dream house!

M. Mom's Name: Debbie

N. Nickname: I've never really had one.. everyone has their own little "nicknames" for me.

O. Overnight Hospital Stay: When I was REALLY little I was in the hospital for something, strep or something silly but that's about it! :)

P. Pet Peeve: Dumb people. Pretty self-explanatory!

Q. Quote from a movie: So many! Let's do top 3! :)

“They’ve done studies, you know. Sixty percent of the time, it works every time.” Anchorman

“Ever wish you could freeze frame a moment in your day and look at it and say ‘this is not my life’”. Mrs. Doubtfire

Olive: Grandpa, am I pretty?
Grandpa: You are the most beautiful girl in the world.
Olive: You're just saying that.
Grandpa: No! I'm madly in love with you and it's not because of your brains or your personality.
Little Miss Sunshine.

R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY?: Righty.

S. SIBLINGS: A brother and a sister. I adore both! :)

T. TV Shows: Parenthood. The Office. 30 Rock. Parks and Rec. Tough Love Couples! SO MANY! I'm kinda a couch potato!

U. Underwear: Hmmm.... maybe we just shouldn't go there!

V. Vacation I am dreaming of: A white sandy beach on a small private island. How about Little Kasey Island?

W. Why I am always late: Actually, I am rarely late when I need to get somewhere on my own. Now, when hubs and I need to go somewhere, we are usually tardy. And, it is generally all my fault. Can't explain why.

X. Xanax: You know, sometimes, it is what is going to get me through the day.... what can I say?

Y. Yummiest food: As I am currently on a diet, EVERYTHING SOUNDS AMAZING!!!!

Z. Zodiac sign: Virgo

Enough about me already! How about your ABC's?

No comments:

Post a Comment