Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Dear Diary : My ass is an end table.

Dear Diary,






I was looking in the mirror as I passed my reflection this afternoon and I was AGHAST.




Almost as aghast as when the hubs takes baths. <-- not right.





Just ..



not.



right.




When did my ass become a shelf?




When did this happen?

While I was eating Little Debbie's and watching T.V in bed?





No. That's a TOTAL OUTRIGHT lie I just told.

I don't allow food in the bedroom....

Back to my ass.


I could put coasters, a vase and some cokes on it.





OH MY EFFIN MUFFINS...

ya'll MY ASS .. is an end table!!!
* mouth agape*


It's a cruel cruel world when you have end table ass.


And the day you REALIZE you have end table ass is even crueler.

There's no bathing suit , suited and cut and stretched for END TABLE ASS.
No miracle suit for that shit.



True dat'.

No comments:

Post a Comment